The field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging offers tremendous promise both for researchers, clinicians and – ultimately – patients. New discoveries and constant advancements continue to draw the best and brightest minds from across the globe. We invite you to join us to advance both your career and the field.
Some Benefits of Membership
- Complimentary e-only subscription to Nuclear Medicine and Biology
- Optional, discounted hardcopy subscription to NMB
- Deeply discounted registration to SRS-sponsored meetings
- Access to Member-only website resources
- Access to Member-only directory
- Optional, discounted rates to the Quarterly Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Knowledge that part of your dues go toward funding student travel bursaries (SRS supplied nearly $75,000 in travel support in 2017, much from member dues)
Types of Membership
$150.00 USD with journal e-only
$180.00 USD with both electronic & hardcopy journal access
Full members are scientists with a baccalaureate or advanced degrees who have valid credentials indicating their professional activity – either medical, paramedical, investigational or educational – in the scientific or clinical disciplines concerned with the diagnostic, therapeutic or investigational use of radionuclides. Full members have the right to vote and to hold elective office.
$65.00 USD with journal e-only
$95.00 USD with both electronic & hardcopy journal access
$35.00 USD with journal e-only
$65.00 USD with both electronic & hardcopy journal access
Download Emeritus Membership Application
Applicants must be fully retired and have accrued at least five consecutive years of SRS membership.
How to join/renew
(paying immediately with credit card)
Use our secure, online system to renew your membership. All that is required is a valid email address; then you may both update your profile and pay securely.
(paying later with a check)
Login to your account, update your profile and then select the "pay by check" option at check-out. You can download or print an invoice.
Join/Renew by Mail
(sending check or credit card info)
If you prefer to register and pay manually, please download the application and return with payment by mail.
Join/Renew by Wire Transfer
Those wishing to pay membership dues by direct wire transfer, should contact membership services for instructions.