The Society for Radiopharmaceutical Sciences (SRS) offers travel bursaries to encourage participation of young scientists at TERACHEM 2018. Awards will be granted based substantially on the quality of the trainee's abstract submission, and award amounts will be determined by regional proximity to the TERACHEM 2018 venue of Bressanone, Italy.
- Either the trainee or mentor must be a current member of the SRS
- The trainee is a pre-doctoral graduate student or a postdoctoral fellow within three years of being awarded a graduate degree.
- The trainee must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral or poster).
- Submit Abstract for review by April 16, 2018
- Complete the “Travel Bursary” portion on the abstract submission site’s registration page also by April 16, 2018.
- Completing the “Travel Bursary” portion includes uploading the following documents as one, single PDF file:
- Your completed Bursary Application Form
- Your CV/resume - limited to one page!
- Letter of support from mentor that includes basis for financial need and statement of importance of attendance to education/research.
- Awardees will be notified within one week after notification of abstract acceptance.
- Bursary checks will be provided onsite after registration. Wire transfers will be provided shortly after the conclusion of the symposium.
If you have questions, please contact the Executive Director of the SRS, Charles Metzger.
cmetzger(at)srsweb.org / +1 (830) 370-6554