INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
NON-CLINICAL STUDIES FOR NOVEL MEDICINAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
VALIDATION OF TARGETED RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS
24-29 September 2018, Bressanone (Bz), Italy
Organizing Committee: Cathy S. Cutler (BNL, USA), Maria Cecilia Giron (University of Padova, Italy), Roger Schibli (ETH Zurich, Switzerland), Henry VanBrocklin (UCSF, CA, USA). The course will be accomplished in one week and will be carried out on:
24-26 September with Lectures in classroom with world experts at the University of Padova Campus in Bressanone (BZ), Italy.
26-29 September with attendance at TERACHEM 2018 and social interactions with world-renowned experts @ Forum Brixen, Bressanone (BZ), Italy.
Number of students: 36 PhD students, PostDocs or young investigators from all over the world.
Prerequisites: Graduates from relevant fields of Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Medicine etc. are eligible to join the Summer School.
Selection criteria: a first-come, first-serve basis.
Certificate of attendance: University of Padova and SRS.
Registration fee for the Summer School is additional to TERACHEM 2018 registration:
Student & Postdoc SRS members and non-members: € 220,00
Registration fees for TERACHEM 2018: Student & Postdoc SRS members, € 330 / Students & Postdocs, € 400
To register by July 10, 2018, select the following link: www.lccongressi.com/en/terachem2018/.
Registration fee includes:
- 2 and 1/2 days of lectures with world-renowned experts
- Booklet with bibliographic materials and lecture presentations
- 4 nights in single room or in double shared room (from Sept. 23 to Sept. 27) at the Major Seminar, including breakfast. Please book the 3 additional nights through the website on the on-line registration and accommodation form, selecting Student Accommodation or in a Hotel, if you prefer to move to a hotel.
- Attendance to all TERACHEM 2018 Scientific Sessions (but separate/add'l registration for TERACHEM is required)
- TERACHEM 2018 Program Booklet
- Coffees and Lunches throughout Summer School & Symposium except for lunch on Sept. 26 (not included)
- Symposium Trip and Dinner
For additional information: www.dsfarm.unipd.it/corsi/international-summer-school
If you have any questions: email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.